E. Nicole Palmer
14 North Palafox Street
Pensacola, Florida 32502
Ms. Palmer concentrates her practice in civil defense litigation, with an emphasis in personal injury, property, and employment law. In addition, Ms. Palmer has an active motion practice that has included numerous successful Motions to Dismiss, Motions for Summary Judgment, and Appellate work. Ms. Palmer practices in both state and federal courts. Ms. Palmer is also a frequent speaker for many national insurance carriers. She has made numerous presentations on general liability, spoliation, premises liability, first party property claims, and appraisal. Ms. Palmer’s trial experience has included litigating trucking and automotive incidents, employment discrimination and sexual harassment claims, as well as, underinsured motorist liability. Her broad experience allows her to represent a varied range of client issues related to general liability. After graduating from law school, Ms. Palmer worked at Hall, Booth, Smith, & Slover, P.C. in Atlanta, Georgia from 2003 until 2006.
DISTINCTIONS, APPOINTMENTS AND BAR ACTIVITIES
• Distinguished Rating, Martindale-Hubbell
• Escambia/Santa Rosa Bar Association
• Moot Court Board, Evans Constitutional Law Competition (2002)
• Moot Court Executive Board, Hugh Lawson Editor (2002)
• Georgia Bar Association
• Virginia Bar Association
• Florida Bar Association
• Georgia’s Dramshop Law, Elizabeth Nicole Neff, For The Record, vol. 06, No. 2, Fall 2004.
• Confidentiality of Records/Information and Responding to Subpoenas, Court Orders and Law Enforcement Personnel, James E. Looper, Jr. and Elizabeth Nicole Neff, National Association of Social Workers Annual Conference, Oct. 2005.
• Year End Update on Georgia: Medical Malpractice Law, Tim Bendin, James E. Looper, Jr. and Elizabeth Nicole Neff, For The Record, vol. 10, No.4, Winter 2005.
• Overview of Recent Trends in Medical Malpractice, 2002 Georgia Defense Lawyers Association Law Journal.
Mercer University, Walter F. George School of Law
Certificate in Advanced Legal Writing, Research, and Drafting
East Tennessee State University
University of Virginia
B.A., Biology (1997)
U.S. Northern Dist. Court, Florida