Samantha D. Costas
Ms. Samantha Costas, a graduate of Louisiana State University’s Paul M Hebert Law Center, joins Wade, Palmer & Shoemaker as an Associate focusing on general defense litigation. Before joining our firm, Ms. Costas served as judicial law clerk to the Honorable Bradford L. Thomas of the Florida First District Court of Appeal. Through her clerkship, Ms. Costas gained experience and familiarity with Florida appellate practice.
Ms. Costas is a native of Tallahassee, Florida, and she is looking forward to living and working in Pensacola.
DISTINCTIONS, APPOINTMENTS AND BAR ACTIVITIES
Florida Bar Association
Escambia/Santa Rosa Bar Association
Louisiana State Bar Association
Louisiana State University, Paul M. Hebert Law Center
• Chancellor’s List Scholarship Recipient
• Hebert Scholar, Spring 2014
• Chancellor’s Scholar, Fall 2014
• Editor-In-Chief and Senior Production Editor of the LSU Journal of Energy Law & Resources
Louisiana State University, Baton Rouge, Louisiana
Bachelor of Arts, Political Science (2012)
• Honors College Graduate
• LSU Alumni Top 100 Scholarship Recipient